Using Vision-based Applications with the Kria SOM
Using Vision-based Applications with the Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit & System-on-Module (SOM)
This course will help you learn about the Kria™ System-on-Module (SOM) and Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit, enabling you to accelerate vision-based applications using the KV260 Starter Kit right out of the box without any installation or FPGA knowledge. The course also provides information on how you can build your own hardware and software components, customize an AI model, and perform benchmarking. In addition, design guidelines for developing your own carrier card are covered.
Click here for more information from AMD Xilinx about the Kria SOM.
You can also check out our webinar on Getting Started with the Kria SOM.
The emphasis of this course is on:
- Providing an overview of the Kria K26 SOM and its advantages
- Providing an overview of the Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit and how to get started with the kit
- Running accelerated applications, such as the Smart Camera, AI Box, and Defect Detection applications, using the kit
- Running the NLP SmartVision demo application using the kit with the PetaLinux and Ubuntu images
- Building the hardware and software design components from scratch
- Customizing the AI models used in the applications
- Reviewing the design guidelines for developers to design their own carrier card
|2-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$598||6|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$798||8|
|Printed Course Book (A PDF book is included in the course fee)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
Software and AI developers who want to get started with using Kria SOMs.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Describe the Kria K26 SOM and its advantages
- Describe the features and capabilities of the KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit carrier card
- Get started with the Vision AI Starter Kit
- Deploy vision-based applications, such as the Smart Camera, AI Box, Defect Detection, and NLP SmartVision applications, using the kit
- Build the hardware and software design components from scratch
- Customize the AI models used in the applications
- Design your own carrier card
|Day 1||Day 2|
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.
- Basic knowledge of an embedded application development flow
- Vitis AI tool flow