BLT Company History
Founded in 1989 by one of the original Xilinx Field Application Engineers, BLT’s continuing mission is to offer our Clients premium quality design services on aggressive schedules at competitive prices.
Because of our beginnings, BLT’s proud reputation as “The FPGA Experts” often precedes us. Of course, to support the evolving needs of our Clients, we’ve grown beyond our roots over our many years. BLT combines the latest technologies with specialization in a variety of services to offer our clients the most reliable, expedient and economical path to market.
The BLT approach is one of quality by Project Management, Design Methodology, and Project Staffing. In other words: We are organized, know how to execute, and are technically outstanding. Our combined approach often avoids the mistakes that can add days, weeks or months to a schedule.
BLT also satisfies a multitude of non-technical needs of our Clients, effectively allowing BLT to perform as an extension of our Client’s organization.
The “bottom line” is that the goals of our Clients and BLT are best achieved when designs are done well, promptly and cost effectively. Our greatest pride is our broad base of referrals and repeat Clients. They illustrate that we really do offer the lowest risk and fastest design capabilities available. We look forward to working with you.
BLT – The Facts
Here are some quick facts about BLT:
- Founded in 1989 as Bottom Line Technologies
- Renamed BLT in 2019
- 2 locations: Maryland and Florida
- Headquarters in Maryland
- Our Maryland facility includes 30 offices, 2 labs, 3 conference rooms, 4 training studios, 1 lounge
- Our Florida facility is under construction – check back for final details about the office layout
- Known in the industry as FPGA experts
- AMD Premier Partner, Intel Alliance member, AMD Authorized Training Provider