BLT makes substantial commitments of its resources to host each training class. We expect that our students are as committed to their education and in attending. Student Clients therefore agree to the following terms and conditions for Xilinx training courses:
- In all cases, payment for training is due before the first date of class. BLT accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Checks.
- To qualify for advanced registration, payment must be received 21 calendar days prior to the first day of class.
- Student cancellations received more than 21 calendar days of the first day of class are entitled to a 100% refund.
- Student cancellations received less than 21 calendar days of the first day of class are entitled to a 100% credit towards future training offered by BLT.
- Registrations received within 10 business days of a class are on a space available basis and at the discretion of BLT.
- Regrettably, BLT must sometimes cancel a class. In such cases, we may cancel a class anytime within 14 days of the scheduled start date of the class. Please be aware of this cancellation policy when making your travel arrangements. Feel free to contact us to verify the status of any class.
Student cancellations must be sent to [email protected] within the designated period in order to qualify for cancellation and refund or credit. Payments attached to a refund transaction will be processed within 21 calendar days from the date of approval.
In the unlikely event that BLT must cancel a class, all students are entitled to a 100% refund. Under no circumstances is BLT responsible or liable for travel, lodging, or other incidental costs.