BLT is AMD-Xilinx Authorized Training Provider and has been teaching Xilinx training for over 25 years. We offer training online nationally. Our in-person training is offered in our exclusive Mid-Atlantic and Southeast training regions.
A Brief Training History
- BLT was founded in 1989 by one of the original Xilinx FAEs.
- BLT Training began in the 1990s, working with Xilinx as contract instructors.
- BLT became a Xilinx Authorized Training Provider in 2008.
- In late 2019, BLT underwent a complete update of its IT infrastructure to work remotely, and in early 2020 began teaching online.
- In 2021, BLT relocated its headquarters to a larger 12,000 sq-ft facility, including multiple classrooms and online training facilities.
- BLT’s dedicated in-house facilities can host 5 simultaneous classes: 2 18-person training classrooms, a breakroom/lounge, outdoor patio, 2 online training studios and a 50-person training classroom. See Facilities.
- BLT has a network of in-person training facilities in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
- BLT offers online and in-person training.
- BLT offers exclusive, custom courses, including Xilinx for Managers and Advanced Debugging.
- BLT has more certified trainers than any other North American ATP.
- All BLT Trainers receive rigorous certification testing for each and every class that they teach, including demonstrated expertise with the latest AMD-Xilinx devices, tools and implementation techniques. This process typically takes over 6 months to complete.
The Pillars of BLT Online Training
Only $299/day online
Online classes guaranteed to run
Office hours to help with online setup
Multiple lab instructors for large classes
What Makes BLT Different?
- US owned and operated.
- We’re known as “The Xilinx Training Company.”
- BLT is repeatedly and currently the top medium-sized ATP globally, per Xilinx / AMD scorecard.
- BLT trainers are also full-time engineers, bringing real-world experience with Xilinx tools and devices into the classroom.
- BLT is ITAR compliant.