Accelerating Applications with the Vitis™ Unified Software Environment
Accelerating Applications with the Vitis Unified Software Environment
Learn how to develop, debug, and profile new or existing C/C++ and RTL applications in the Vitis unified software environment targeting both data center (DC) and embedded applications. Also learn how to run designs on the Xilinx Alveo™ accelerator card using Nimbix Cloud.
Learn more about the Xilinx Vitis Unified Platform.
|2-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$598||6|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$798||8|
|Printed Course Book (mailed to you)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
Anyone who needs to accelerate their software applications using FPGAs, SoCs (such as Zynq®-7000 SoCs, Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoCs), and Versal™ ACAPs.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will know how to:
- Describe how the FPGA architecture lends itself to parallel computing
- Explain how the Vitis™ unified software environment helps software developers to focus on applications
- Describe the Vitis™ (OpenCL API) execution model
- Analyze the OpenCL API memory model
- Create kernels from C, C++, or RTL IP using the RTL Kernel Wizard
- Apply host code optimization and kernel optimization techniques
- Move data efficiently between kernel and global memory
- Profile the design using the Vitis™ analyzer tool
|Day 1||Day 2|
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.
- Basic knowledge of Xilinx FPGA architecture
- Comfort with the C/C++ programming language
- Software development flow