Designing with the Versal™ ACAP: Power and Board Design
Designing with the Versal ACAP: Power and Board Design
This course, Versal ACAP: Power and Board Design, provides a system-level understanding of power and thermal issues related to designing with the Versal™ ACAP.
The emphasis of this course is on estimating power using power analysis, managing thermal design, understanding Versal device packaging, and using the Versal PCB Schematic Checklist for accelerating PCB design
Click here for more information about the Xilinx Versal ACAP.
|1-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$299||3|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$399||4|
|Printed Course Book (mailed to you)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
Hardware designers and system architects wanting to develop an effective power distribution network for the Versal ACAP.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will know how to:
- Design an efficient power distribution network for a Versal ACAP design
- Leverage the Vivado Design Suite XPE tool for power estimation
- Dynamically manage power consumption
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.
- Designing with the Versal ACAP: Architecture and Methodology course
- Familiarity with the Vivado® Design Suite
- Vivado Design Suite 2020.2
- XPE for the Versal ACAP devices
- Architecture: Xilinx Versal ACAPs
- Designing with the Versal™ ACAP: Architecture and Methodology
- Designing with the Versal™ ACAP: Network on Chip
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 1: Architecture and Design Flow
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 2: Graph Programming with AI Engine Kernels
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 3: Kernel Programming and Optimization