Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 3: Kernel Programming and Optimization
Designing with Versal AI Engine 3: Kernel Programming and Optimization
This course, Versal AI Engine 3, covers the advanced features of the Versal™ ACAP AI Engine, including debugging an application in the Vitis™ unified software platform, using filter intrinsics, implementing a system design in hardware, and optimizing an AI Engine kernel program.
The emphasis of this course is on describing the advanced features of the Versal™ ACAP AI Engine architecture, debugging applications using the Vitis™ unified software platform, using AI Engine filter intrinsics and programming a FIR filter using filter intrinsics, implementing system integration in hardware, and optimizing AI Engine kernels using compiler directives, programming style, and efficient movement of data.
Click here for more information about the Xilinx Versal ACAP.
|2-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$598||6|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$798||8|
|Printed Course Book (mailed to you)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
Software and hardware developers, system architects, and anyone who needs to accelerate their software applications using Xilinx devices.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will know how to:
- Debug an application using the simulation debugging methodology and event traces
- Identify and debug the various problems that arise in application development
- Utilize various AI Engine kernel optimization techniques, such as compiler directives, software pipelining, coding for performance, and core utilization
- Apply C coding guidelines for performance improvement, including function inlining, pointer restricting, and code shuffling
- Implement an AI Engine kernel using intrinsics for a symmetric FIR with mul4_sym and mac4_sym
- Implement an AI Engine kernel using a non-symmetric FIR with mul4_nc and mac4_nc
- Develop and generate an AI Engine kernel using Model Composer
|Day 1||Day 2|
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.
- Comfort with the C/C++ programming language
- Software development flow
- Vitis™ software for application acceleration development flow
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 1 and 2
- Designing with the Versal™ ACAP: Architecture and Methodology
- Designing with the Versal™ ACAP: Network on Chip
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 1: Architecture and Design Flow
- Designing with Versal™ AI Engine 2: Graph Programming with AI Engine Kernels
- Designing with the Versal ACAP: Power and Board Design