Xilinx for Managers
Xilinx for Managers
Managers of Xilinx-based programs are under pressure to produce quality results and don’t have time to reinvent the wheel or deal with avoidable problems. Recognizing and mitigating risk, knowing how to accelerate schedules, along with handling issues and additional costs, are all facets that can make or break a project… especially with new or challenging technologies.
Xilinx for Managers addresses these issues. BLT has been involved with hundreds of FPGA/SoC designs in over three decades and has directed the efforts of hundreds of engineers. We’ll teach you how to accelerate your projects and turn the mystery of FPGA/SoCs into a straightforward discipline.
While BLT’s other courses are targeted at hard-core engineers, expanding and deepening their knowledge, this course offers a management perspective.
For Xilinx-based projects, management’s commitment to methodology is essential to a project’s schedule or budget. With the right knowledge, as a manager, you can really make a difference.
|1-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$299||3|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$399||4|
|Printed Course Book (mailed to you)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
Software and hardware developers, system architects, and anyone who wants to learn about the architecture of the Xilinx Versal™ ACAP device.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will know how to:
- Understand Xilinx devices
- Manage users of Xilinx hardware development tools
- Manage users of Xilinx software development tools
- Incorporate PetaLinux to meet project goals
- Increase project efficiency
- Rapidly and robustly develop Xilinx solutions
- Effectively design with Xilinx
- Make the most of your Xilinx engineering resources
- Consider Xilinx to meet emerging applications requirements
- Establish cultural aspects that drive engineer effectiveness
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.