Increase your VHDL proficiency by learning advanced techniques that will help you write more robust and reusable code. This comprehensive course is targeted toward designers who already have some experience with VHDL.
The course highlights modeling, testbenches, RTL/synthesizable design, and techniques aimed at creating parameterizable and reusable designs. The majority of class time is spent in challenging hands-on labs as compared to lecture modules.
|2-Day Instructor-led Course||Price USD||Training Credits|
|Hosted Online - $299/day||$598||6|
|In-Person Registration - $399/day||$798||8|
|Printed Course Book (mailed to you)||$100||1|
|Private Training||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Follow on Coaching||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Who should attend:
VHDL users with intermediate knowledge of VHDL.
After completing this comprehensive training, you will know how to:
- Write efficient and reusable RTL, testbenches, and packages
- Create self-testing testbenches
- Create realistic models
- Use the text IO capabilities of the VHDL language
- Store simulation data dynamically
- Create parameterized designs
- Create parameterized code for design reuse
|Day 1||Day 2|
Please note: The instructor may change the content order to provide a better learning experience.