Can BLT help?
BLT’s core philosophy of “Acting in the best interest of the Client” is key to our ability to act as an extension of our Client’s product development team including:
To work as a team, there must be a “meeting of the minds” in the following areas:
- Allocation and Delegation of Talent and Resources
- Budget and Scope of the Project
- Features and End-product Cost goals
- Schedule and Resources
- Development philosophy and methodology
Architecture, Specification and Planning
Much more than just planning, this step provides a key opportunity to optimize schedules, budgets, deliverables, and product cost while reducing risk:
- BLT and our Client refine the specification and identify all project elements.
- IP and other Project elements are explored & evaluated.
- Critical design areas such as performance/density are evaluated.
- Test designs may be implemented to determine best overall design architecture.
- BLT’s MANY questions set the foundation for the project’s direction and overall quality.
Note: For complex projects and those without a firm specification, BLT may suggest this step as an independent first effort.
Design, Entry & Implementation
BLT’s formal methodology includes a high level of interaction with Clients throughout a project. Clients are always:
- Aware of schedules and deliverables
- Informed regarding a project’s status
- Involved at critical points
- Apprised and involved when a change of direction may be warranted
For more information about the BLT process, ask us about BLT’s Proprietary “Design Checklist” or consult the abbreviated version in the “BLT Company Report.”
Verification, Integration, & Ownership Transfer
These activities are driven by the test plan jointly developed during the entire course of the project. In this final and critical phase, we solicit our Client’s involvement in the following areas:
- Subsystem Testing
- System Integration
Coincident with BLT’s role as an extension of our Client’s team, every step of the project leads to this final point: Ownership of BLT’s facets of the project is conveyed to the Client.