Digital Verification Engineer
Date Posted: 1/19/23
Open Position: Digital Verification Engineer
BLT offers a dynamic, fast-paced, challenge to those that thrive on it. This isn’t an environment for designers who want to blend in. This is an opportunity for those who want to solve problems, push technology, design at a higher level, and see the results of their work in action. Our designs are in space, undersea, and everywhere in between. If you work with us, imagine what your designs could do.
Want to know what it’s like to work at BLT? Read our blog post.
Design, integrate, and test advanced FPGA and SoC systems in a fast-paced, rapid-prototyping, development environment.
Location: Columbia, MD – On-site
Experience: 5+ years
Education: BSEE or BSCE required; MSEE or MSCE preferred
Clearance: At a minimum candidates must be considered clearable or cleared. US citizenship required. BLT maintains both Commercial and Gov clients.
The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years experience as a Digital Verification Engineer and is skilled in:
ASIC / FPGA / SoC
- Synchronous Design
- Timing Closure
- Simulation (Modelsim/Questa)
- High-speed serial protocols (GigE, PCIe, SRIO)
- Flash standards (ONFI)
- Embedded Design (ARM)
- Standard streaming and memory-mapped interfaces (AXI)
MBIST / LBIST techniques
- Understanding of digital hardware design, interfaces, and architectures (Common memory interfaces, LVDS, I2C, SPI, UART)
Skills and Technologies
- Tcl scripting language
- Knowledge of High-Speed Protocols (GigE, PCIe, SRIO)
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical situations
- Able to solve problems through root cause analysis
- CDC analysis tools
- Gate-level timing simulation (SDF)
Culture & Benefits
These employee benefits come standard:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- A flexible work environment
- Individual, private offices for all engineers with lots of work surfaces
- Potential bonuses
Then there are the benefits that don’t show up on any list. Like a positive workplace setting. Outstanding professional development opportunities. Unforgettable off-site teambuilding excursions (you’ll learn more about these after you’re hired). And all the ice pops you can eat.
Plus, BLT’s managers are engineers, too. Your work is appreciated because we understand it.
Email your resume to [email protected].